Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fighting Along the Sun

Long time no see and it's summer already -almost fall even-. A wonderful season full of colour, prints, new trends, and sunshine! Don't you love summer? Here in my country it's summer forever all along the year. With that stinging sunray everyday and chances to wear summer attire. Envy? Don't.

Oh la la. I'm sporting a new cut if you noticed. What do you think? I think it suits me, but hey, long hair, you're sincerely missed!



Yes, you've seen right. This top appeared too many times in this blog. But hey, it's too lovely to only be worn once or twice. or thrice.
or every summer days. 
And I'm in love with rolled-up pants this month! Been rolling all my pants up lately :p





Top : Zara
Pants :  Guess 
Belt : Next (can't stop bragging. great deal belt. 2 for $10)
Heels : Zara (another treasure. got it on sale. approximately $30 only)
Bag : Zara
Accessories : bought in markets in Taiwan



5 comments:

  1. Love your new hair cut, suits you
    very well and so refreshing c:
    Love the jeans! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the jeans!!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top! you have an awesome blog!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I really like your blog!

    You've
    got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope 
you'll follow me back!

    ♥





    xx

Nathalie
    



http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!