Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello Yellow

Uh huh! I must be crazy to be posting this right now. Final projects are haunting my days and my nights and even I dreamt about my assignment last night. Sigh. And if that's not enough, the lecturers keep adding the assignments one by one. Yeah...

It's just a short post before I'm diving again into my assignments. An outfit post I took a while ago before going out for dinner.






Oh and I forgot to tell you in the last post! I got myself an instagram account. Follow me : cincinbk for daily dose of photos -not that I post photos that often though- 

Wish me luck during the last war of this semester. 
Until later, :* :* :*





10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, love the yellow details c:
    I also love your shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei I just discovered your blog,wanna follow each other ? :)

    let me know
    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt and shoes, cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! love the skirt esp your shoes! <3
    Following you on bloglovin and gfc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your heels and the outfit is very match!
    lovely color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your skirt! ❤
    and good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pretty shoes! you look so adorable!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!